Missing Class Tips
Below is a list of suggestions for those who miss class.
- Utilize the course content on the website to facilitate learning.
- Reach out to a classmate.
- Go to SI sessions. Seek help from your SI leader.
- Attend office hours and show up prepared with good questions.
- Read the online textbook.
- Watch the posted lecture videos.
- Follow the tentative lecture schedule posted in the syllabus.
- Check in on Canvas and look for any assignments that were posted/coming due.
- Check Canvas for any potential announcements I might have made.
This list was created from the input of those enrolled in the Fall 2021 Chemistry II classes.